LocalBitcoins is the largest and one of the best peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchanges. Also, it is trustworthy and has a good reputation. You can find here the most trusted traders, attractive exchange rates. Therefore, you can trade bitcoins with more than 60 different payment methods. Certainly, people can convert their local currency into bitcoin.
You are protected from being scammed because all online trades are protected by escrow. Also, two-factor authentication protects your account when someone finds your password. In addition, the login guard protects your account from logins from unknown web browsers.
Accepted payment methods are Credit card, Bank transfer, OKPay, Paypal, WebMoney, Neteller, Moneybookers / Skrill, Perfect Money, CashU, SolidTrustPay, Paxum, Payeer, and others.
How To Buy and Sell Bitcoins
Register an account with LocalBitcoins. Then go to the main page and in the search box select:
1. The option “QUICK BUY” or “QUICK SELL”.
2. Your currency and the amount you want to buy or sell.
3. Your location.
4. The payment method. If you are unsure how you want to pay or to be paid, choose the “All online offers” option.
5. Click the button “Search”. From the list of offers choose one from a trader with a good reputation score and a high amount of trades. After you press the “Buy” or “Sell” button you will see more information about the offer and the terms of the trade.
6. Enter how much you wish to buy or sell and press the “Send trade request” button.
The buyer will pay for the Bitcoins and confirm it. After that, the seller will release Bitcoins. You can manage and review LocalBitcoins trades on the dashboard.
Create your Free LocalBitcoins Account here: